Other Ways to Give
There are plenty of other ways you can give to Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Bluegrass, most of which don't even require you to spend an extra penny!
Tickets for Matches
Do you have access to tickets to sporting events, the arts, or other venues of entertainment? Does your business or organization offer activities that our matches could benefit from and/or have fun participating in together? By donating these resources to Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Bluegrass, you are providing our matches with the chance to create long-lasting memories they otherwise may not have the opportunity to experience.
Kroger Community Rewards
With every qualified purchase you make at your local Kroger store, a percentage is given to Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Bluegrass to help fund our mentoring programs!
To register for Kroger Community Rewards:
1. Link your Kroger Plus Card account by visiting the Community Rewards page: www.kroger.com/communityrewards.
2. Click “enroll” and type “Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Bluegrass” or "35552" into the search bar.
3. Make your regular purchases using your Kroger Plus Card. It’s that easy!
Make sure to re-enroll every year in August!
Amazon Smile provides the exact same products and secure checkout from Amazon. The Amazon Smile foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Bluegrass each quarter.
To register for Amazon Smile:
1. Create an Amazon account at www.amazon.com.
2. If you already have an account, visit www.smile.amazon.com and enter “Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Bluegrass” to choose us as your charity of choice.
3. Shop and help us help others!
iGive Online Shopping
You shop online all the time, so why not help Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Bluegrass while you do it?
To register for iGive…
Click here to register with iGive.com, and simply for opening an account, we'll get $5! If you continue to use iGive, Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Bluegrass will continue earning, so click away!
Thanks for shopping and supporting Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Bluegrass!
Good Giving Challenge
Annually, Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Bluegrass takes part in the Good Giving Challenge. This an online giving campaign begins on Giving Tuesday in November and runs through the end of the year. It's sponsored by Bluegrass Community Foundation and Smiley Pete Publishing in supports of more than 100 nonprofits in our community. Visit our Good Giving profile at www.bggives.org/bbbs.